Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Tardy for the Party

Ok granted I took a while to jump on the whole magnetic-nail-polish-band-wagon but all I kept thinking is how one dimensional this polish would be. I mean, how many ways can you really wear wave polish?! After going back and forth in my own head I decided I don't care, I have lots of one hit wonders in my polish bin so what's one more?! Here I have Sally Hansen's Magnetic Nail Polish- Emerald Green and plan to purchase nail inc.'s-Fishnet Magnetic Polish- Soho (chrome) and Star Magnetic Polish- "The Strand" (navy). ::glee:: The results for Sally Hansen:





In hind sight I realize I should have posted how it looks before the "wave"; it looks like any other metallic polish, even a bit dull. Once you use the magnet though you don't even need a top coat! even though I absolutely used Seche Vite because I want this look to last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment