Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Monday, March 11, 2013

31 Day Challenge, Day Five: Blue

So I've been dying to do the nail outline (I have no clue what the official name is) for some time but i forgot until i was reminded recently ^_^. Here's my blue, I used Essie- "Mesmerize" and my Bundle Monster plate you'll see below. A relatively easy design, I first painted my nails the base color and then outlined them free hand.

I also tried a new cleanup technique where I used Aquafor (you can use any oil based product) to coat my cuticles before I started polishing to cut down on my clean up process. You are moisturizing your nails AND helping them look neater allll in one. Just try not to get the oil based product on your nails or you will have a hard time painting over it!

Happy painting!



The actual shine of nails




The actual shade of blue

No comments:

Post a Comment