Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What's the deal with Nail Foil?!

So i think nail foils r glorious- simply because they look brilliant and it's and easy way to get a glorious sometimes intricate design. That being said i have to say i am truly disappointed with the longevity of the wear.

First try:
Base coat: Essi- "Blanco"
I used two top coats, Sally Hansen- "Invisible 100" and then a layer of Seche Vite. Seche Vite by itself led to wrinkling and Sally Hansen by itself just doesn't last. 

the Nail Foil


Second Try:


Base Coat Julep- "Teresa Boho Glam"

Day one, I actually prefer this base coat to the stark white






Day two!

Day Two!

I usually change my polish so frequently I don't care if  they last long, but I definitely expected more than a day,  maybe another print would be better. Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment