Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

31 Day Challenge, Day Two: Orange

So I finally did half moons, and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the result. It's clean and classy and leaves enough wiggle room for you to throw in a little extra something. For this design I used regular paper reinforcements (Which I own in clear but would def recommend using white so you can actually see what you are doing), China Glaze- "Peachy Keen"Nail Tape (For my ring fingers) and Studs; along with my fabulous Julep- Ingrid.

Have I told you recently how much I enjoy being a Julep Maven?! I'm only about three months in, but getting two polishes monthly that has great color and brush quality along with free products for manis and pedis- how can you pass that up!? Take the quiz, it'll tell you what kind of maven you are, and then you can be well on your way for have your only personal care package waiting for you at home on a monthly basis.

Any-hoo, back to Day Two:






Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment