Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tea Baggin' and more

So I have taken the plunge and become a Julep Maven! Nowadays I find myself with so many colors I don't know what to do with them. With being a Maven I automatically get sent 2-3 polishes a month, kinda like the Sephora birthday gift- only every month. So this month I received:
Rose oil for cuticles 
Nail glitter, Bornpretty.com
Toni & Michelle
I'm hoping to get alot out of the rose oil because with this cold weather my nails and hair need serious moisturizing attention. Hence my need to tea bag my nails. Teabagging is a technique where you use a stretching material with nail glue or clear polish as a mini bandaid when you have a tear in your nail.
Just nail glue and piece of teabag


With rose oil and coat of clear polish 


Once filed and buffed it's polish as usual:

one coat





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment