Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Glitter: Shine Vs. Matte

So I'm trying to get into glitter, mainly because this whole matte glitter trend is really wowing me right now. But I didn't want to totally discount the joys of glitter with shine, after all it is the original way to go! So for my shine glitter example I used one coat of OPI: "Big Apple Red" which is a great jelly red and then two coats of OPI: "Be-Claus I Said So". For the kisses I used Bundle Monster 02.


  

 

I tried to take pics of this glitter in different lights but I still feel the overall shine of this polish wasn't represented 100% by the camera.


VS.

Next I used a matte glitter that I've been dying to use since the first time I saw it, Amy's Nail Boutique: "Pink Lemonade".



 My amateur palm tree is my attempt at free-hand designs... I really have to brush up on my free hand skills! Thanks for reading and Happy Bloggin'!



1 comment:

  1. Pink lemonade looks so awesome!I love the second manicure you did.

    ReplyDelete