Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Back online!!

So in my little hiatus from the blog world I completed my first 31 day challenge and then promptly lost half of those pics when my phone went hay-wire (WHY didn't I back everything up!?) Needless to say I became a bit unmotivated...

BUT! I did/do miss it so hopes of making amends I've posted the pics that actually still exist and survived the failing of my iPhone; I also want to begin a 31 Day challenge anew (dare I try again??). 

Day 28: Inspired by a flag (Nigeria)
Day 20: Watermarbled
Day 19: Galaxies
                           


These are just some of my fave nail designs from 2013 that didn't really get any press:

                                  


                                  
                   
                   
                                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment