Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

iPhone iNspiration

The title alone speaks for itself. Im trying to work up the courage to begin the 30-day nail challenge, so to kick of the New Year I had this idea to replicate my iPhone's case.


As a by product of this post I've 100% decided I'm going to stick with Seche Vite as my go-to top coat. I decided to give Orly a try and as you can see on my pinky, smudges galore. Which is pretty similar to what happened when I tried Essie's top coat. So word to the wise, when you want to keep it clean- stick with Seche Vite.





What I used


The culprit


3 comments:

  1. Your nails are FAB!
    & Your Phone case, in Love!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudiaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool nail design! Also love those rings!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete