Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree...!




So I was really excited to do a Christmas tree and Ta-Da! It's a really simple design but I like how it turned out.











What I used:
Milani- "Twinkle"
Seche Vite (Top Coat)
Brucci Acrylic (Basecoat)
Nails Inc- "Chelsea"
China Glaze- "Four Leaf Clover"
OPI- "Be-Claus I Said So" (ornaments)














       

As usual there's the issue of properly trying to capture glitter on camera

In this up close shot you can see the purple glitter more clearly

Right hand


In other news my Bundle Monster case came!




Happy Polishing!






3 comments:

  1. the tree design looks great, very nice work!
    I like your plate holder as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalia! I can already see my plate holder helping me out with organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely nails <3 your blog is great :D

    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too! :)
    Keep in touch.
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete