Saving my sanity one nail at a time.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Rewind

So maybe I should thank Hurricane Sandy for gracing us over in NYC with a four day weekend...

Major shut down city-wide as we all sit and wait for the storm to pass.

In other news I was inspired to do something I never do, refresh a manicure. Not that I think it's a bad idea, I've just always been partial to fresh nails; the whole process just feels more rewarding that way. So, on this fine hurricane weekend I opted for a rewind on my bright pink Sinful Colors manicure from my first post.

Original manicure in Sinful Colors #52, Cream Pink with Seche Vite
Taped off with nail tape

First coat of OPI- You Don't Know Jacques

Second coat

Cleaned off excess and topped off with Seche Vite






No comments:

Post a Comment